3. Asymmetrical hemline that doubles as a slit? Yup. Grab a cheetah print shrug to cure that late-night chill.
4. PEPLUM. PEPLUM. PEPLUM. Add booties and you’ve got Picasso-level brilliance.
5. All about the J.Lo hat this season. Add a long cardi to a crop top, and it’s totally fall approps.
6. She tells me in Austin you can go sleeveless in sandals until December. I say: Get it. Horizontal-stripe bodycon skirts are a MUST.
7. Add a pop of color — like this duster jacket — to neutral leggings and top. P.S.: Don’t miss the cutouts on those leggings!!! If you can’t buy ‘em, make ‘em. Scissors are a fatshionista’s BFF.
8. Give someone a cute attack. Add a jean jacket (tres fall) to a romper (tres EVERYTHING). Finish the look with ankle socks and booties or hushpuppies.
10. Fall is poifect for channeling your inner rockabilly chick.
11. Low-cut dresses with long sleeves: the preferred date outfit of amazebabes.
12. Add bold tights to a short dress to take it from summer to fall.
14. Flannel! Take the Paul Bunyan look and make it rustic-chic.
15. Wear a bright wrap-around dress. Add flowers to your hair. Get all the attention.
17. I call this kind of layering “the parfait.” Add a shorter sweater to a longer tank/tee. Finish with a scarf and some ‘tude.
18. Follow this formula: bodycon skirt, off-the-shoulder T-shirt that makes a political statement, add sexy hosiery and bitchface. Done.
20. Jumpsuits fill my heart with joy and can do no wrong. Ever.
21. Knee-length skirt + cardi + flats for that smart girl look.
22. Remember your fatkini from summer? Well, layer it under a bodycon dress to add a cute detail for fall.
- Republicans have breathed new life into their once dead Obamacare replacement and it may be enough to get the bill through the House.
- Sebastian Gorka couldn't make it as a national security expert in Hungary, but that's not stopping him from advising President Trump.
- People are calling the Trump administration's new "criminal alien" hotline to report how they've been victimized by space aliens 👽☎️
- Chipotle is finally adding dessert to its menu and cinnamon, honey, and caramel butter dipping sauce will be involved 😋