1. This is probably the worst.
2. Seriously. When you say to someone that you're from Switzerland, they immediately picture this:
4. It always takes an hour to explain this.
5. And dodging language questions like this is a common sport for you.
6. Talking about education with anyone from anywhere else is like speaking another language.
7. There are some things we aren't sure if we should be proud of or not:
8. Growing up, Pingu was a monumental part of each day.
9. "Neighbor" is a loose term.
10. Schmutzli is scarier than the Boogeyman.
11. Literally just reading someone's writing is a struggle.*
12. When you teach someone a new word, they always end up butchering it.
13. There's a broad assumption about our love for Rivella.
14. Some things are sacred.
15. I see moo.
16. We know what's important.
17. People are shocked that your life isn't exactly like this:
19. In France they had mangas. We had this.
20. Swiss precision.
21. Yes, this is hard to explain.
22. This disheartening challenge.
23. You're the No. 1 chocolate hero on holiday.
24. All. Day. Long.
25. Swiss people = cheese lovers.
26. And this:
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!