1. You hate it when your mom isn't avaible so YOU have to call the doctor to make an appointment.
2. You refuse to act or dress like an adult.
3. This is how you react when you hear the word "responsibilities" or anything synonymous with that word.
4. People (well, your parents mostly) keep telling you that you should grow up.
5. At work, you always try to act and look professional, but the truth is that you've no idea what you're doing.
6. Everything that involves bills, insurance, paychecks, and rent makes you want to cry.
7. Sometimes you try — you really try hard — to act like an adult...
8. You wish you could run away and leave this whole "adulthood" thing behind.
9. You're truly happy to see that your friends are getting married and that they're getting kids, but it's not for you.
10. Yet, those same friends will be the first to judge or criticize your way of living.
11. “Am I making the right decision?” is a question you’re always asking yourself.
12. You feel like time is going by too fast.
13. It seems like everyone around you knows what they're doing — everyone but you, that is.
14. You're tired of thinking about everything, so you just let it go.
15. Job interviews make you want to scream...
16. You're the boss of procrastination.
17. You tend to love animals more than people.
18. You often hear that you're living in a dream or in a fantasy.
19. You often think about the good old days.
20. And finally, this GIF perfectly sums up your life.
Did you know you can sign up for a BuzzFeed Community account and create your own BuzzFeed posts? Get started here!
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!