1. The skin is the largest organ of the human body.
2. And the eyes are the most precise organs.
3. Men produce circa 10 millions of sperm every day. That is enough to repopulate the earth within 6 months.
4. The gluteus maximus is the largest muscle. Yes, we are talking about your booty.
5. Your tongue and your fingers have one thing in common: Each tongue has a unique print, just like your fingerprints.
6. The strongest muscle of the human body is the masseter muscle, located in your jaw.
7. The liver is the only organ that can regenerate itself, however if it is being damaged too many times, it will lost this ability.
8. Let's talk about labour. Pushing a baby through a vagina is equivalent to pushing a lemon through your nostril.
9. The acid in your stomach can dissolve zinc. The reason why it is not eating your own stomach is because your cell are regenerating faster than the acid is dissolving cells.
10. We all have a unique smell, except for identical twins, they have the same smell.
11. Your eyes are the same size from birth.
12. The brain is much more active during night than during day.
13. The brain has enough power to light up a 10 watt light bulb.
14. Your brain is 73% water.
15. The brain generates about 50'000 thoughts during a day.
16. You lose between 75 and 100 hair every day.
17. The small intestine is about 7 meters long (23 feet).
18. You are literally a piece of meat capable of thinking.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!