1. When more than two people comment on my brand's Facebook post.
2. Posting from the wrong account is a legitimate fear.
3. When your brand gains a new follower.
4. You know when it’s National Falafel Day, National Ice Cream Day, and National Bike to Work Day.
5. When your content calendar gets approved.
6. When you're allowed to work from home.
7. When someone thinks anyone can do your job
8. When Mondays happen.
9. When you show someone the new Instagram account you created for your client.
10. When your spell check doesn't agree with your hashtags.
11. When you not so secretly judge anyone following more people than are following them on Twitter.
12. When you give yourself a high five when people personally tell you how great one of your social posts was.
13. When it's a slow day.
14. When someone tells you to fix a typo on one of your brand's posts.
15. But at the end of the day, your follower growth will always be your pride and joy.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!