1. The hours of writing cover letters, sending out resumes and filling out applications for jobs in your spare time.
2. The bond that you create with the other interns in the office once you’ve all realized that you’ve basically been thrown into the professional world’s version of the Hunger Games together.
3. The feeling you have when you’re told an internship will be one way but it ends up being completely different.
4. The slight feeling of jealousy when one of your friends gets a job even though you’re still happy for them.
5. Embracing your fear of missing out when your friends are going out but you have to go to bed early for work.
6. Daydreaming about what your life will be like once you finally have a fulltime job while you’re working in the office.
7. The days when you think to yourself “I don’t get paid enough or at all for this.”
8. Scrolling through social media and wondering “Why does it feel like im the only one that’s working?”
9. The feeling that nobody will ever hire you and you’ll never get anywhere in life.
10. The “Wow, this is really what I want to do with my life” feeling you get when you work your dream internship.
So the moral of the story is...
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!