1. You're having a nice time at a family dinner and your aunt asks you if you think she's fat.
2. Oh look, here comes that cute granny of yours who only gives you sucky presents, and then asks if you loved them.
3. When you're just about to go out for a night on the town, and your friend shows up, dressed to impress, and asks if you like her clothes.
4. And the next day, your buddy texts you and asks if you think he made a fool of himself at the club.
5. When a new mom catches you looking at her baby and asks you if you think he's a cutey.
6. You're at the hair salon, minding your own business, and the lady next to you asks if you like her new hairstyle.
7. Your troublemaker friend always picks fights on the Internet and then asks you if they were in the right.
8. When your friend has just started dating someone new and already wants to know your opinion on their relationship.
9. You're at some family member's party out of obligation and they come up to you and ask if you're having a good time.
10. You go to a friend's house for the first time and she asks if you like the decor, which she's done all by herself.
11. When someone you love dearly cooks you something that you absolutely hate and then asks you to have a taste.
12. Your friends throw you a surprise party, you hate birthdays, and they ask you if you loved it.
This post was translated from Portuguese.