20 Things That Will Help Get Rid Of Odors In One *Smell* Swoop
Reviewers swear that these products will take care of everything from foot odors and bad breath to smelly pets and funky refrigerators.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. These reusable bamboo charcoal bags that will take care of your smelly sneakers! They absorb excess moisture — TFW even your socks are wet — to help prevent any mold, mildew, or bacteria from forming in your kicks to keep 'em odor-free.
2. Some extra-strength anti-sweat wipes so you can quickly freshen yourself up and beat the smell when you're short on time and can't hop in the shower.
3. A gluten- and cruelty-free natural deodorant that goes on clear and really works (for the skeptics, out there!). It's made with coconut and sage oil, so you don't just not stink, you smell good, too!
4. A must-be-magic soy wax candle because it's designed to eliminate pet odor (and, ya know, it works), so you don't have to worry about constantly trying to spray everything down.
5. This scent-neutralizing stainless-steel bar for when that (garlic or onion or seafood) smell won't leave your hands! When you rub your hands with this, the stainless-steel molecules will bind with sulfur molecules (the ones that stank) from your hands, so they're left stank-free.
6. Some ingenious compostable, hypoallergenic pet wipes because omg you don't wanna bathe your pet every week (and they probably don't want that either), but that scent has gotta go. They're great for spot cleaning too — face, paws, bum, you name it!
7. An anti-perspirant foot lotion that you can rub on your feet to help them sweat less, so you don't have to worry about taking your shoes off around people anymore!
8. Or, this deodorizing foot spray in case you don't wanna rub lotion on your feet but still wanna fight the sweat.
9. A pack of washing machine cleaning tablets for when you're wondering why your freshly cleaned clothes kinda smell. Just pop one in your machine, start a cycle, and these will (slowly) dissolve to get rid of those odor-causing residues.
10. This no-nonsense fridge deodorizer because your roommate (or was it you?) left some food in the fridge too long, and now you and your nose are angry. Well, just stick one of these in your fridge, and it'll smell brand new!
11. Some dishwasher cleaning tablets so you don't have to manually clean the thing you use to automatically clean other things (because that defeats the purpose, duh). But seriously, this will leave your dishwasher smelling clean and fresh — so don't hesitate to use that cup.
12. A bottle of air sanitizer spray that will kill odor-causing bacteria and germs in the air. Sure, it seems a bit weird, but this will eliminate any scent — even old cigarette smoke!
13. This must-have odor-locking diaper pail because you love your lil' human bean but those diapers are nasty. Luckily, this holds 55 diapers and has a safety lock, so you don't have to worry about the smell accidentally escaping, either.
14. A 10-pack of garbage disposal fresheners so you don't have to worry about your sink drain smelling anymore without having to go through the pipes.
15. These all natural, chemical-free, and pourous volcanic rocks that will trap bacteria (or moisture) and finally get rid of those pesky odors. Plus, they look sorta decorative instead of those plastic air-fresheners.
16. This hardcore, alcohol-free, fan fave mouthwash (with 3,500+ 5-star ratings) so you can gargle any bad breath away! It targets sulfur-producing bacteria and is a great solution for dry mouth or tonsil stones.
17. A stainless-steel tongue cleaner that will gently scrape the bacteria and soft plaque off your tongue, leaving your breath smelling super fresh! Say goodbye to the days of aggressively scrubbing with your toothbrush.
18. An easy-use Dove antiperspirant deodorant spray because tbh rubbing deodorant on places other than your pits is sorta a pain. Just spray some of this, and you're all set — and without those white stains or gooey buildup.
19. This nontoxic, enzyme-powered odor and stain remover spray so you can eliminate any smells from your pet's accident! It has over 7,700 5-star reviews on Amazon, so it's definitely worth a shot to save your rug and furniture.
20. An ingenious four-pack of refillable moisture absorbers for your bathroom that doesn't have a fan or vent to get rid of the moisture from a shower — or anywhere (like a garage, basement, or storage unit) that gets damp or humid — so you don't have to worry about those musty smells anymore!
Reviews may have been edited for length and clarity.