Gap Factory Is Giving An Extra 15% Off Their Already 60% Off (Site-Wide) Sale And Y'all, My Closet Is Ready
Seriously, comfy and trendy staples for more. than. half. off.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
So what are you waiting for? Here are some of the trendiest (and comfy!) finds:
1. This utility pocket shirt that's functional and sleek, so you'll never miss the biz-caj mark again.
2. Some classic distressed denim overalls to give you an effortless, cool and understated look — and all you have to do is find a shirt or sweater to throw under it.
3. These really charming stripe denim shorts that liven up your outfit with a modern touch without you having to stray from your tried-and-true, trusty denim style.
4. This ribbed turtleneck sweater for an incredibly easy simple-but-elegant look — you pretty much just have to throw this on and add a pair of shoes! That's it!
5. A super cute stripe-short sleeve t-shirt so your outfit has a subtle statement piece that looks entirely effortless. Plus, the trendy cut is actually loose, so you'll be comfortable, too!
6. These striped girlfriend pants that are just as easy to wear as your favorite jeans, while giving your look a trendy edge.
7. A simple but dressy tiered top to give your look some shape and movement without feeling restricting — so you won't be tying to take it off the second you're done working.
8. A sleek, profesh pair of gingham (or solid!) skinny ankle pants with just the right amount of stretch so they're comfortable to wear for hours on end.
9. A fun utility rain jacket that will protect you from the weather without looking so bulky because it has a cinched, elasticized waist.
10. These ultra cute linen tie-belt pants to give you length and shape — thanks to the fact that they're high-waisted, cinched at the waist, and wide-legged.
12. A pair of high-rise, wide-leg crop khakis because they'll add a fun and a bit of a retro vibe to your look without making you look like you stepped straight out of the 70s. You could easily pair this with something as simple as a band-tee and chunky sandals, and voila!
13. An iconic high-rise denim mini skirt that will take you back to the noughties (that's the '00s) and work with anything — chunky boots, belt, sweaters, button downs. Seriously, there are, like, no rules for denim mini skirts!
14. Some comfy but chic drawstring joggers — they elevate your basic sweats, so you can wear them around the house *without* feeling like you didn't get dressed today.
15. A staple icon denim jacket that you truly cannot go wrong with and can wear with basically anything.
16. An adorable pair of denim shorts with a denim tie at the waist for the perfect summer look. They're so versatile, you can easily pair them with a tank top, crop top, sweater — you name it.
17. This square-neck cami jumpsuit that cinches at the elasticized waist (which is esp great for us shorter folk!) for one of the easiest and trendiest outfits you can wear. (Think about it — overslept for your video call? Toss this on and run for your laptop.)
See? Comfy and trendy! Check out the entire 60% off sale (with an additional 15% off when you enter the code GFMORE) on Gap Factory's site. And don't put it off — the sale ends April 13th!
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.