36 Of The Best Home Products From Target That Cost Less Than $20
Because who just gets one thing from Tar-jay?
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A soy wax magno coconut candle in a glass jar that smells so tropical that every time you inhale you'll think of palm trees on the beach.
2. This southwest geo square throw pillow — it comes in muted colors and designs. It's the perfect accent without being too loud.
3. These string orb lights that will add a cozy glow (and some personality and mood) to your room so that you can relax without the harsh lights.
4. This lil' artificial fern plant in a pot so you can bring some greenery into your home without taking up a lot of space or energy. (Let's face it, if it were any bigger, your friends would get suspicious about you keeping a whole tree alive.)
5. A soft and plush knitted throw blanket for an easy and cozy way to keep warm or a fun way to add some style to your furniture — just drape it over your couch or bed, and you're set!
6. An adorable ceramic cookie jar because it'll store all your treats and add a warm and classic touch to your kitchen.
8. Some rose gold mini clip LED string lights that let you hang some memories without needing a ton of frames. And the rose gold clips and little lights dress up the clothespin look.
9. This Hamilton Beach six-speed hand mixer so you can whip up dessert or that whipped-coffee we all love without stirring for days. It even comes with a snap-on storage case.
10. A wooden wall shelf with hanging wire for an aesthetically pleasing way to display your things. Plus, it's like a work of art on its own with its urban-industrial vibe.
11. This fun and visually-pleasing letterboard to motivate, entertain, and remind you, all depending on what you choose to use it for in the moment. So even though you don't feel like grocery-shopping, you can't help but love looking at the list you put together.
12. This French press so that you can recreate your favorite coffee drinks and try new blends all in the comfort of your own kitchen.
13. A functional round table alarm clock because it isn't as harsh as those typical digital clocks and adds a contemporary touch to your nightstand. You can even plug your phone into it and adjust the brightness (you know, when you're not pressing snooze).
14. This cute reversible clean/dirty sign that will let everyone know if the dishes are clean or the laundry is dirty with a flick of your wrist.
15. A sleek cylindrical glass bud vase for an elegant way to hold the gorgeous (but $10-a-stem) flowers you limited yourself to two of at the farmers market.
16. This trendy woven storage basket that can organize everything from your towels and your laundry to your closet and your (kids) toys with minimal effort (just toss 'em in).
17. A starter-level 30-piece kitchen utensil set so you can take this time to test out new recipes and your cooking skills.
18. A small, decorative wall mirror with open-wire accents to bring some modern wall art and dimension to your space. And you can use it to make sure your hair looks semi-decent as you head out.
19. This polyresin wood accent lamp for a classy, natural touch and some extra light. Because you don't really want two standing lamps, but you could really use some more light in *that* corner of the room.
20. A multi-purpose gold vanity mirror that can stand vertically or horizontally, or even be faced upright to be used as a ornate tray. Your bottle of CeraVe never looked so fancy.
21. An OXO 3-in-1 avocado slicer that will split, pit, and slice your avocados so you can make the best avocado toast or guac without having to pay extra. Plus, the pitter is made from stainless steel, and it's dishwasher-safe!
22. This tasteful blue-and-white striped vase that will make whatever you put it on look elegant. It's so striking, you don't even have to put anything in it.
23. A fun mini glowing pineapple lamp to give your space some quirky character and color-changing light. It's battery-operated, so you don't have to worry about a pesky cord or outlet. And when it's off, it just looks like a nice decor piece.
24. This Ninja Express Chop that lets you chop, mince, and puree your ingredients quickly and without any mess, so you never have to struggle cutting everything into tiny pieces again.
25. This sturdy and textured wicker bin for a relaxed and natural looking way to store all the things you have laying around (like toiletries, remotes and game controllers, or linens). And the built-in handles makes it easy to move everything around as needed.
26. A simple ledge wall shelf that will let you dress up a plain wall without making it look too busy. It's especially cool if you want to put up a few photos without creating a gallery wall or hang multiple frames.
27. Some Rubbermaid storage containers to store all of your prepped meals and leftovers without leaks. And they'll last longer thanks to their airtight lids.
28. This basic sheer window curtain because you want to let the sun peek in but not your neighbor, since the developer decided to face your windows directly toward each other. Bye, Sam.
29. A whimsical figural wall planter that will dress up your (fake) fern with its modern design and give you an easy way to display your plant babes without taking up (more) table space.
30. A textured throw pillow with tassels for a charming splash of color to easily dress- and liven-up your space without needing a whole new couch.
31. This warm, neutral-colored limestone bookend (yeah, like the pyramids) that will stand up your books and make them look that much more sophisticated. The material and the shape of these bookends will pair well with basically any style.
32. A dimmable Himalayan salt lamp so you can light up your room and give it a soothing ambience, all while elevating your space and your vibes.
33. A tabletop knife sharpener to keep your knives in prime condition. You don't even have to hold it up, just place it on your counter and you're all set to sharpen.
34. This eight-piece interlocking drawer organizer set that will give *that* drawer a little low-effort TLC. Oh, and you can snap them together any way you want!
35. A simple but chic small milk crate with copper handles to neatly store basically anything. The handles make it really easy to carry as needed, and the wire frame means you can see what's inside. So whether you're looking for certain snacks, a specific magazine, or even a specific cereal, you'll have no trouble organizing and finding it!
36. This charming and utilitarian metal pedestal desk clock brings charisma to any space while dutifully keeping the time. And the tiny shelf adds a cute and useful spot to hold succulents or knickknacks.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.