31 Beautiful Pieces Of Furniture And Decor From Target That Are Surprisingly Cheap
You can stop trying to get on HGTV now.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A lovely pouf with a bold and textured design so you can accent your space while resting your feet.
2. This sophisticated wicker trunk that'll add character to any room and store your stuff. Plus, it's the perfect size to *double* as a table, just add a tray and you're set!
3. A trendy ghost chair you'll love to sit in and *look* at (even when you toss a bunch of clothes over it).
4. This decorative wall mirror that'll brighten up your place and add a nice accent with its unique shape.
5. A decorative ladder for you to hang plants, blankets, or towels on (to name a few things) in a charming way. And, it's 6 feet tall, so it'll draw the eye up and make the room feel taller!
6. A wooden magazine holder that offers a smart and aesthetically pleasing way to declutter your space — like when your coffee-table book collection gets a little too big.
7. This rustic round wood and wire tray so you can serve up an impressive breakfast in bed (and win back points for the overcooked eggs) or keep it on display to impress your guests.
8. A versatile decorative wall sculpture that's perfect for stowing your mail or office supplies in or using as a chic wall planter.
9. This beautiful wooden side table with a drawer so you can hide your stuff, instead of having to make it look decorative on display. (Seriously, how do you make three remotes, extra batteries, and spare change look nice?)
10. A mid-century modern sofa that will bring your living room both style and comfort, but not so much comfort that you attract couch-surfers, ya know.
11. This metal console table with two shelves for a sleek drop-off point in your entryway (key bowl, anyone?) or a clean sofa table to set any beverages, remotes, books, or laptops on while you binge-watch.
12. A natural wood vertical mirror that'll accent your room either hanging from the wall or stood up on a desk (hello, makeshift vanity!).
13. A Roman numeral wall clock for an elegant way to keep track of time and decorate your wall. We all check our phones for the time anyway — no point in a plain, basic clock!
14. This coat rack and bench because we can't all have mudrooms to leave our coats, bags, and shoes in (and to sit in to put them on). But this one piece set gives you the same functionality in less than 5 square feet of space!
15. A distressed vintage rug that will bring a warm and cozy vibe into your space. And it'll also help hide some of the scratches left when you dragged your couch across the room (oops!).
16. A granite-top island (on wheels!) to give you some extra counter space and storage anywhere in your kitchen.
17. This pleated velvet round throw pillow that's cushy enough to rest your head on when you snooze *or* sit on when you run out couch space. Plus, the shape, color, and design will liven up your couch!
19. This faux fur ottoman that will elevate any space and make you feel glamorous every time you use it (or even look at it).
20. A hanging geometric succulent holder for displaying your plant babies in a creative and modern way.
21. This versatile vanity set that closes into a desk (with two drawers and a middle compartment to keep all of your makeup and hair care stashed neatly away) so you don't have to hog the bathroom when you're getting ready and have a place to do some work!
22. A cool sectional sofa-futon – it's rearrangeable so you can comfortably lounge around however you want.
23. A shelf floor lamp that gives you light *and* storage. You can even stand it next to your couch for a side table!
24. This 5-foot artificial fig tree to add some rich green into your home without needing all the TLC, because, let's face it, a real one would die on your watch.
25. A wheeled gold bar cart that'll fancily serve up drinks or store your things. It's narrow and lightweight enough to easily cart around from room to room.
27. A comfy, chunky knit pouf so you can sit comfortably or rest your feet, and easily move it around as needed. And its relaxed-but-cozy design means it'll blend effortlessly into your home without looking out of place.
28. An oversized tufted fringe lumbar pillow to support your back and your aesthetic *and* add a quirky accent to your space.
29. This eye-catching wire cage coffee table with a removable wood top that pairs well with any style and gives you a cool farmhouse vibe.
30. A solid wood side table whose clean and industrial design takes up minimal space. Better, it can slide over your couch (and lap) for a makeshift desk.
31. And finally, this modern velvet settee to give you some comfy and luxurious seating in tight spaces.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.