1. You can avoid the crowds by doing your shopping in the middle of the week.
2. You don't have to travel in rush hour, so you always get a seat on the train.
3. You have more time to apply for jobs you actually want
4. It's much easier to get/keep fit
5. You can learn new skills or study for extra qualifications
6. You can finally make a dent in your reading list
7. You could get smarter
8. You have a legitimate reason to ignore annoying charity fundraisers in the street
9. You learn the value of money
10. You can catch up on cleaning
11. You can build closer relationships with friends and family
12. When you do finally get a job, you're going to feel brilliant
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!