1. As people are stuck in traffic, you breeze right past them.
2. On beautiful sunny days you're all like...
3. But when it rains, it sucks.
4. Sometimes, if you're really lucky, you'll have gale force winds to face.
5. You better pray you don't get rain and wind at the same time because no amount of umbrella or cagoule will save you.
6. Snow day? Nope, you can still get to work and you know you'll be the only one.
7. You know exactly how long it takes to get to work and it will never vary (both a blessing and a curse.)
8. You have plenty of time to reflect on life.
9. Road crossing level = EXPERT.
10. When you realise you've forgotten your umbrella.
11. No matter what time of year, no matter what you're wearing, by the time you get to work you WILL have got your sweat on.
12. You've become an expert at carrying parcels home that you get delivered to work.
13. When you can't be bothered with the gym, you reassure yourself with the fact that you've already done some exercise.
14. Listening to music on your headphones as you walk makes you feel like you're in a film.
15. You can happily head out the door eating/drinking your breakfast as you go.
16. You know and probably speak to the neighborhood's local 'characters'.
17. You've borne witness to many walks of shame.
18. While everyone else is shelling out for petrol or travel tickets, you're stashing your cash.
19. This has probably happened to you at least once.
20. When it's chucking it down and someone offers you a lift.
21. You check the weather every morning to determine what clothes and shoes to wear.
22. Despite always checking the weather, sometimes you still get the wrong clothes.
23. You know exactly where all the dog turds are on your route.
24. When someone at work has pissed you off, you'll be cursing to yourself about it all the way home.
25. When somebody insists on walking really closely behind you and not overtaking.
26. Alternatively, when you misjudge a road cross and end up accidentally walking right behind someone.
27. You have specific parts of the pavement that you always stick to. That's YOUR pavement!
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!