1. The ice cream vans start playing their joyous tunes.
2. Parks and streets are suddenly full of men who think it's OK to take their tops off...
3. Parks and beaches are suddenly fit to burst.
4. Every day you hear about a new festival you HAVE to go to.
5. Speaking of which, the news suddenly gets obsessed with mud.
6. Some women start sporting "festival wear," which is usually inappropriate for daily life.
7. Everyone starts to flock to Beer Gardens especially on work evenings.
8. Again, speaking of which, day-drinking becomes socially acceptable.
9. You start to see people walking around sporting a reddish hue.
10. Supermarkets sell out of anything that resembles meat or a bread roll.
11. You're suddenly extremely aware of where the nearest place with air-con is.
12. Everyone starts to take more of an interest in live outdoor sports.
13. Devon and Cornwall have to start turning people away.
14. You start to hear the same songs over and over again
15. You get those few that think working outside is a thing they can do.
16. You start getting "staying inside guilt."
17. And when you've started to think you've had enough of the heat, at least you can guarantee it'll rain the next day.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!