We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A bottle of soothing body wash if your skin is always all about that ✨drama✨. It's got oatmeal and shea butter, a hard-hitting duo that'll calm irritation and treat your dermis to some serious hydration.
2. A pack of cooling Grace & Stella under-eye masks if your peepers could use a serious ~zhuzh~. They're packed with niacinamide, camellia sinensis leaf extract, and hydrating hyaluronic acid that'll help soothe and de-puff your skin.
3. A bottle of Neutrogena hyaluronic acid serum if you're tired of shelling out big buckaroos to keep your skin happy. It's pretty moisturizing on its own, but it'll boost the power of any products you layer on top, too.
4. A tub of Innisfree clay mask that'll gently draw out all the goop hiding in your pores. It's gently exfoliating (meaning it'll stop dead skin from building up) and has ground volcanic lava that'll sop up any extra oil, too.
5. A pair of hand masks if your grabbers are feeling a wee bit crispy lately. They're totally unscented and packed with soothing ingredients (like oat extract), so they're ideal for anyone with sensitive skin.
6. A Revlon microdermabrasion wand that'll help you buff off flaky and dry skin. It's made with real ✨diamond grit✨ and is a lot less messy than using traditional exfoliants (and has none of the chemicals and microbeads).
8. A pack of lip gels that'll swaddle your smoocher in intense moisture. They're packed with hyaluronic acid and will work their magic in under five minutes, so you can safely slap one on before your next dinner date (and still make it on time!).
9. A UV lamp so you can treat yourself to a gel mani, without the salon prices. It'll cure all kinds of polishes and will even work on sculpting gel if you're in the mood to try out something ~fancy~.
10. An electric pedicure tool if your calluses are too stubborn for a regular pumice stone. It's got two roller heads: one for gentle, everyday maintenance and a coarser version for sanding down tough, dry skin (and it's even small enough to tuck between your toes).
11. A tube of Maybelline mascara that'll help your lashes reach their full potential. It'll go on like a dream and won't get cake-y if you decide you want a bolder look.
13. A bottle of Mane Club hair oil that'll infuse dry, crispy strands with silky-smooth moisture. Plus, the formula's free of any heavy, synthetic ingredients that might leave your mane looking a lil' lank.
14. A jar of Mario Badescu silver powder that's basically like a plunger for clogged pores. It may look like powdered sugar, but it's actually a powerful combo of kaolin clay, zinc oxide, and calcium carbonate that'll help to shrink the appearance of your pores, suck out the gunky build-up, AND mattify your complexion.
15. A tube of scalp-detoxing hair mask if you're a big fan of dry shampoo (but hate the residue). This baby doubles as a fantastic conditioner, giving locks a seriously soft and volumized finish.
16. A tub of squalane-infused E.l.f. putty primer that's TikTok-famous for a reason, y'all. It'll smooth out your complexion and give your makeup something to hold onto, so it'll stay perfect throughout all your daily adventures.
17. A Schick dermaplaning wand that'll whisk away peach fuzz, dead skin, and pore-clogging buildup in a flash. The blade's got teensy guards to prevent nicks and cuts, and once it gets dull, you can just swap it for one of the included refills.
18. A bottle L'Oréal protective hair mist that'll shield your mane from the ravages of hot tools (sorry, but it's true). Mist it on before you go in with your straightener to lock in shine, help smooth down flyaways, and infuse your locks with some much-needed moisture.
19. A tube of matte liquid lipstick that'll stay put all day long. No more rushing to the bathroom to reapply after snacking!
20. A bottle of texturizing dust that'll give your strands some major lift and keep your look from falling flat throughout the day. It'll never clump your hair together or leave it looking greasy, so you go ahead and layer it on whenever you want a lil' extra ~oomph~.
21. A set of pimple patches that'll suck the life out of all your zits. They're infused with hydrocolloid, meaning they'll even help your skin heal afterwards, too.
22. A bottle of daily face cream that''ll help smooth out uneven skin texture and reduce discolouration. It's packed with light diffusers and soybean extract and will give you a luminous base for all your makeup.
23. A tub of E.l.f putty blush that'll bless your sweet cheeks with a pop of ~couleur~. It's easy to apply and blend (just tap-tap-tap with your fingers!) and even has argan oil and vitamin E to treat your skin to a lil' extra something-something.
24. A tube of Maybelline brow stick that'll get your arches looking their very best (while helping them grow in big and strong, too). It won't leave your hairs feeling crispy, either — a win-win!
26. A set of Nair facial wax strips if you're tired of plucking and plucking (and plucking) all your errant hairs. Thanks to their petite size, they'll easily fit into all the crevices on your face and won't accidentally take off more than you wanted.
27. A tube of natural deodorant that'll actually make you smell fresh as a daisy. It goes on silky smooth and will keep your sweet lil' pits nice and dry through the dog days of summer.
28. And lastly, a jar of the cult-fave Laneige lip mask that'll work while you snooze to give you a smoother and healthier pout. Even though it's definitely more intense than a balm, it'll never feel sticky or thick (unlike other overnight lip products).
How I feel when I don't have to blow a paycheque on a new face cream:
This post features a mix of items that we purchased with our own money and those that were provided to us at no cost for the sake of review. (But! We’re under no obligation to write a review of those things, let alone a positive review.)