If there's one thing we're taught in this modern world of Tinder and trying to find The One, it's that love ain't easy. But a heart unscathed is a pure heart, so we asked teenagers their best love advice in the hope of finding something... uncontaminated.
1. It's not all about material goods.
2. Brovaries before ovaries, sistas before mistas.
3. Trust is important, no matter how tempting it is to snoop on notifications.
4. Force quit that app, or die trying.
5. There's safety in numbers.
6. Simple pragmatism is the way to go.
7. Even famous people can be trouble when they walk in.
8. The struggle is real, but one day your Prince will come. #hopeful
9. Grannies give the best advice.
10. Make time for just the two of you.
11. Be brave.
12. You don't have to be together all the time.
13. Love yourself before all others.
14. Hold on to the PDAs.
15. Don't limit yourself.
16. Overshare, if you want to.
(Names with an * are pseudonyms.)