Since we’re all itching to find out how RZA’s directorial debut, The Man with the Iron Fists, will measure up, we’ve lassoed together some of the things that suggest he’s the next big thing in filmmaking. If you think you know any better reasons why Robert Fitzgerald Diggs (yes that’s his real name) will sit comfortably in the director’s chair, come shout them in our ears.
1. He got kids into rad cult films like Shaolin & Wu Tang (1983)
You and I both know kids these days don’t watch enough kung fu classics. What they need is uncle RZA to take them by the hand and show ‘em what they should’ve traded in Disney for a long time ago. Recognise the quotes in this clip? You should do, they appear on Wu-Tang Clan’s legendary debut album, Enter The Wu-Tang (36 Chambers).
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Four people died in what officials are calling a terror attack after a car drove into pedestrians near Parliament in London. A suspect was also killed by police.
- Rep. Adam Schiff said there's "more than circumstantial evidence" that President Trump's campaign colluded with Russia during the election.
- Donald Trump said he feels "somewhat" vindicated after the Republican intelligence chairman in the House claimed Trump's team was surveilled.
- As if it wasn't easy enough to buy someone coffee, you'll now be able to send Starbucks gift cards via text on Apple's iMessage ☕️📲