3. Because this is all I hear when I listen to jazz.
6. And how can anyone truly take scatting seriously? Are you people for real?
10. Not even Muppets can get away with jazzin’ out.
And Muppets make EVERYTHING good! Well, everything else.
11. But really, the worst part of despising jazz is when people say, “No, no, you just haven’t heard the good stuff! Blah blah blah Miles Davis Charles Mingus blah blah blerg.”
Actually, I have. I have, and I hate it. So stop trying to convince me otherwise, you sax-loving freaks.
12. In closing, if this is your idea of a good time, then please don’t invite me to your improv jam.
I think I’ll stick to music with actual structure, thankyouverymuch.
This post has been reinstated after it was brought to our attention that the author deleted it, against our editorial standards.
- Donald Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- Famine in South Sudan has left 100,000 people facing starvation and nearly 8 million in need of immediate assistance, UN agencies say.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it's the definition of friendship goals 😎