1. Behold, the sexiest “fatkini” of this season.
It was created (and is modeled here) by style blogger Gabi Gregg in conjunction with swimsuitsforall. On her blog, she writes, “I’m obsessed with the details, like the purple mesh cutouts and the adjustable straps above the cup.” ME TOO, MAN. ME TOO.
7. The line will be released on May 15 on the swimsuitsforall site.
Prices range from $49 to $99, and they’ll come in sizes 10-24.
- The U.S. Justice Dept. will seek the death penalty for Dylann Roof, the suspect in last summer's Charleston church shooting.
- Police are removing thousands of refugees from an informal refugee camp on Greece's border with Macedonia.
- A Pennsylvania judge has ordered Bill Cosby to face trial for a felony sex-assault case from 2004.