1. Behold, the sexiest “fatkini” of this season.
It was created (and is modeled here) by style blogger Gabi Gregg in conjunction with swimsuitsforall. On her blog, she writes, “I’m obsessed with the details, like the purple mesh cutouts and the adjustable straps above the cup.” ME TOO, MAN. ME TOO.
7. The line will be released on May 15 on the swimsuitsforall site.
Prices range from $49 to $99, and they’ll come in sizes 10-24.
- A draft of a plan to repeal Obamacare was released that'll block federal funds from Planned Parenthood and cut healthcare benefits granted under the law.
- The widow of a Kansas immigrant who was allegedly killed by a white nationalist demanded answers from the government about stopping hate crimes in the US.
- Time to change your passwords: Uber and Fitbit are among the millions of websites that may have been compromised 🔐
- A billboard in North Carolina that claims "Real men provide. Real women appreciate it," has sparked controversy across the country 👀