2. Like many others in the New Orleans bounce scene, Nicky Da B is a great appreciator of the gluteus maximus.
This video invites you to drown in a sea of butts — male and female — while enjoying the balls-out vocal stylings of a rapper who, unlike Lady Gaga, isn’t going to “follow you until you love me,” but instead “until you fuck me.” This lyrical update to “Paparazzi” is reflective of Nicky Da B’s whole style in “Go Loko” — he’s elevating the idea of a dance party track to a fabulously extreme (and sexxxy) level.
And who can argue with his ideology when it’s mostly based around a) going hard, b) amazing ’90s backing beats and c) beautiful backsides?
NO ONE WITH A PULSE, THAT’S WHO.
- We cannot go back: Tribal leaders say they will fight Trump's revival of the Dakota Access and Keystone XL pipelines.
- Mark Zuckerberg denied rumors that he might run for president, telling BuzzFeed News, "I'm focused on building our community at Facebook."
- Press Secretary Sean Spicer at today's White House briefing defended Trump's claim that millions of people voted illegally—but he cited a debunked study.
- A national park deleted its tweets about climate change after Trump silenced some US environmental agencies 👀