The 13 Cheesiest Songs About Pizza
These hungry musicians have all written odes to the holiest of foods.
Pizza is easily the world's most wonderful foodstuff.
1. Bouncing Souls, "The Pizza Song"
2. Herman Cain, "Imagine (There's No Pizza)"
3. HORSE The Band, "Pizza Nif"
4. Whoever the awesome guy in this commercial is, "David's Pizza"
5. Louis Prima, "Angelina"
6. System Of A Down, "Chic 'n' Stu"
Don't be misled by the title, this song is PURE PIZZA GOODNESS.
7. Gwar, "Pepperoni"
8. The Mutants, "Pizza"
9. Dean Martin, "That's Amore"
If the first line of this song doesn't make you hungry, you're not a real human being.
10. The Max Levine Ensemble, "Pizza Guy"
11. Ween, "Where'd the Cheese Go?"
This bizarre, bizarre pizza jingle was written by Ween for Pizza Hut, who declined to use it in their advertisements for some strange reason.