2. …to get ready for some serious UV-ray blockin’, filthy-looking sexiness, Casablancas-style.
3. So, we all know the dude knows how to work some beaten-up sunnies and leather.
5. And, aww, even downtown rock gods can channel the Facebook photos of middle school girls.
And look damn good doing it.
8. This is his “dressy” leather. How formal!
11. Truly, how could anyone deny the allure of his oily hair, leather jacket, and sunglasses?
- President Trump signed executive orders today to advance the Keystone XL and Dakota Access oil pipelines, prompting praise from pro-Trump unions.
- Mark Zuckerberg denied rumors that he might run for president, telling BuzzFeed News, "I'm focused on building our community at Facebook."
- Press Secretary Sean Spicer at today's White House briefing dodged multiple questions on Donald Trump's false claim that millions voted illegally in the election.
- And the 2017 Oscar nominations for Best Picture are: "La La Land," "Moonlight," "Arrival," "Hidden Figures," "Hacksaw Ridge," "Manchester by the Sea," "Lion," "Fences," and "Hell or High Water" 🎥 🎬