1. The indie Swedish synthpop duo seem like a really weird fit for DTWS, but here we are!
SO MUCH NEON, SO MUCH CONFUSION AS TO HOW THIS HAPPENED. But, as always, “I Love It” is a banger and this performance is no exception. It’s pretty awesome that Icona Pop was broadcast to a much wider audience last night! Let’s hope it means even more popularity for these rad Swedes.
- More than two dozen people were injured after a car crashed into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade on Saturday, New Orleans police said.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. Yesterday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Tom Perez has been named chair of the Democratic National Committee. He was Obama's Labor Secretary.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, who fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱