1. David Letterman loves drums.
This is really cute and old-mannish. WHO ELSE’S DRUMS WOULD THEY BE, LETTERMAN? Oh, right, they might be RENTALS, as he also points out over and over. Amazing.
HT: CBC Music
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳
- The House Intelligence Committee chairman denied that his call to a reporter at the behest of the White House would influence the probe of Trump and Russia.
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — it's been reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲