1. David Letterman loves drums.
This is really cute and old-mannish. WHO ELSE’S DRUMS WOULD THEY BE, LETTERMAN? Oh, right, they might be RENTALS, as he also points out over and over. Amazing.
HT: CBC Music
- From water jugs and dehydrated food, to faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Trump's presidency.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JP Morgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Former Georgia Gov. Sonny Perdue will be nominated as Trump's secretary of agriculture, the final cabinet position to be selected.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? This Chinese selfie app is why. Say cheese 📸