5. The simple answer? Advertisements.
“I Melt With You” has been the soundtrack for cheese-centric food commercials time and time again since the 1980s, including ones for huge brands like Burger King, Taco Bell, and Ritz.
6. And although the song is occasionally used to shill for other delicious things…
9. It is, after all, a love song.
- 2017 Oscar nominations for Best Picture include: "La La Land," "Moonlight," "Arrival," and "Hidden Figures" 🎥 🎬
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- Britain's Supreme Court has ruled that Prime Minister Theresa May needs to consult parliament before triggering Brexit.
- "The Great Liberation Of France" is a private chat room that Trump Supporters are using to manipulate French voters 💬👀