This is the awesome new “performance art film” for Jay Z’s single “Picasso Baby.”
It was filmed at the Pace Gallery in New York City and features some very famous people from the art world, TV, movies, and more. It’s 10 minutes long and really worth watching through to the end. But for posterity, here are the best parts of the performance.
1. When Alan Cumming wasn’t exactly sure what to do with his face.
2. When Taraji P. Henson kicked her heels up.
5. When Jay gave this girl the best dinner party story of her life with a single kiss.
7. When Judd Apatow put Jay on hold and paid for it dearly.
9. When Taraji got the vapors.
11. When these boys got into the swing of things.
13. When it was time for everybody to get in together.
15. When Rosie Perez was the hottest chick in the game, as usual.
17. When the end was just as good as the beginning and the middle.
18. And when Jay and Marina hugged it the fuck out when it was all over.
- UK chancellor George Osborne says Brexit will impact the economy but Britain faces the challenge from "a position of strength."
- What Brexit can tell us about how the U.S. presidential election is going. Note: it's not the same thing as Trump.
- Thousands flooded New York City's streets to celebrate Pride on Sunday. It was a colorful party of love and acceptance.