11. Berets aren’t as cheesy as you think.
Okay, personal anecdote time: Over the winter, I met a bunch of friends at a bar. One of them brought a girl I didn’t know, who was wearing a beret like this, and she looked so beyond stunning and put-together in it that everyone else talked about it when she went to the bathroom. Wear this hat and you’ll be that girl.
12. Make a statement at formal events with a pillbox hat, especially a veiled one.
Even the extremely hat-phobic have to admit that a pillbox worn with an evening dress is pretty dazzling, style-wise. You can’t wear this kind of hat and not be the embodiment of a “dame.”
- Thousands made it to the Women's March on Washington on Saturday to stand up for women's rights and protest Donald Trump.
- Donald Trump lied about the size of the crowd at his inauguration while speaking to the CIA on Saturday, his first full day as president.
- Trump's spokesman held a press conference on Saturday to blame grass coverings for "minimizing" the crowd at the inauguration 🤔
- "We shall overcomb." People across America got creative and made some pretty epic signs for the Women's March 🎨👭