11. Berets aren’t as cheesy as you think.
Okay, personal anecdote time: Over the winter, I met a bunch of friends at a bar. One of them brought a girl I didn’t know, who was wearing a beret like this, and she looked so beyond stunning and put-together in it that everyone else talked about it when she went to the bathroom. Wear this hat and you’ll be that girl.
12. Make a statement at formal events with a pillbox hat, especially a veiled one.
Even the extremely hat-phobic have to admit that a pillbox worn with an evening dress is pretty dazzling, style-wise. You can’t wear this kind of hat and not be the embodiment of a “dame.”
- Supporters and protesters have gathered at Trump's first rally since becoming president. He's scheduled to speak at 5pm ET 🗣 🇺🇸
- The most powerful storm in years to hit Southern California battered the region Friday with heavy rain and winds.
- A Washington DC public school has fired back at Education Secretary Betsy DeVos after she criticized its teachers.
- A gay teen was kicked out of his house, and people are loving how this rapper helped him out 🌈 💜