1. Make a waterproof lip stain from Kool-Aid.
Then use the rest of the powder to mix the world’s most nostalgic summer beverage. Win win!
5. Try out a waterproof makeup palette.
This palette, by Tarte, was inspired by the Aqualillies synchronized swimming group. If it holds up for them, it’s likely good enough for you, too. (Waterproof eyeshadow is the kind of next-level shit that keeps the people around you continually amazed by your beauty regime.)
10. Use lemon juice to naturally highlight your hair.
Just comb it through before you head outside. But be sure to use a hair sunscreen, too — the citric acid in the juice opens your cuticles, making your hair more susceptible to sun damage. But on the bright side, you’re going to smell SO GOOD.
- Former U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder said Edward Snowden performed a "public service" leaking surveillance secrets
- Spanish basketball player Pau Gasol may not compete at the Rio Olympics due to Zika virus concerns.
- The GOP spent years building a Latino outreach project. Now Republicans worry it died with Donald Trump's nomination.