5. She dedicates herself to amazing philanthropic work.
She’s a UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador and has publicly supported or represented at least 10 different charity groups, most of which directly service international children in need. Pretty sure this more than proves she could totally run the planet.
6. She even runs her own charity, Pies Descalzos, which provides education for kids in need.
Founded by Shakira in 1997, the organization provides 4,000 Colombian children each year with access to meals, education, and psychological support. Can you say ANGEL?
11. She’s seriously multilingual.
Shakira speaks fluent English, Spanish, and Portuguese and conversational Italian, Catalan, and French. She also frequently makes a point to study the languages of countries she visits. Why, hello, dramatically improved international relations, I didn’t see you there! Maybe it was because Shakira didn’t rule Earth yet?
- Top legal scholars will be filing the 1st major lawsuit against President Trump's alleged business conflicts on Monday.
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure 1st-time marchers stick around ✊
- Kellyanne Conway says White House press sec. Sean Spicer didn't lie about crowd size at Trump's inauguration. He gave "alternative facts."
- The Atlanta Falcons are off to the Super Bowl for the 2nd time after defeating the Green Bay Packers 🏈