5. She dedicates herself to amazing philanthropic work.
She’s a UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador and has publicly supported or represented at least 10 different charity groups, most of which directly service international children in need. Pretty sure this more than proves she could totally run the planet.
6. She even runs her own charity, Pies Descalzos, which provides education for kids in need.
Founded by Shakira in 1997, the organization provides 4,000 Colombian children each year with access to meals, education, and psychological support. Can you say ANGEL?
11. She’s seriously multilingual.
Shakira speaks fluent English, Spanish, and Portuguese and conversational Italian, Catalan, and French. She also frequently makes a point to study the languages of countries she visits. Why, hello, dramatically improved international relations, I didn’t see you there! Maybe it was because Shakira didn’t rule Earth yet?
- Donald Trump says he and Mexican President Peña Nieto discussed the wall in their meeting, but not who will pay for it 🤔
- Brazil's senate has voted to remove Dilma Rousseff as president over a months-long corruption scandal.
- Here's how bankers are using a powerful, little-known justice system to turn a huge profit: part three of a BuzzFeed News investigation.
- Researchers have found the first identical twin puppies ever in the dog species 🐶 🐶