1. The Bailey Hounds, “The Great Southern Trendkill” (Pantera cover)
CHILLS. So eerily beautiful.
3. Matt Heafy, “Harvest” (Opeth cover)
5. Hayseed Dixie, “Rock & Roll All Nite” (Kiss cover)
Does the idea of Kiss-gone-bluegrass amuse or disgust you? This song will help you decide for sure.
7. Bif Naked, “Nothing Else Matters” (Metallica cover)
9. Savannah King, “War Pigs” (Black Sabbath cover)
11. Asylum Street Spankers, “TV Party” (Black Flag cover)
Black Flag + bluegrass = !?!?!???
13. Rasputina, “Torniquet” (Marilyn Manson cover)
- Parents of the suspected Washington mall gunman who killed five people said he "had mental issues."
- And no, people aren't drilling headphone jacks into their new iPhone 7's 📱❌