2. You would wait for HOURS to hear “Jesse Hold On” on Radio Disney.
There was something about those funky banjo lines that you just couldn’t resist.
3. They taught you your first French phrase.
“SAY IT’S TRUE! SAY TO ME! C’EST LA VIE!”
4. You loved how they looked like Looney Tunes characters on their first album cover…
The stars highlighted the playful, untraditional punctuation of their name!
6. “Rollercoaster” made you appreciate just how crazy and beautiful your eight-year-old life really was…
Second grade was such a wild ride, you know? A veritable…rollercoaster, if you will.
7. …while “I Shall Be There” brought you to new understandings of its emotional complexities.
You had never before heard anything deeper than, “In my heart I’ll paint a picture, and I swear it’s where I’ll be.” In fact, have you really since??
10. You and your friends totally memorized the dance from the “Jump Down” video.
There was always a minor fight about who got to be the pretty lead brunette one.
11. Really, you just loved everything about their Irish accents and plucky spirit. And denim.
WE LOVE AND MISS YOU, B*WITCHED.
- A draft of a plan to repeal Obamacare was released that'll block federal funds from Planned Parenthood and cut healthcare benefits granted under the law.
- The widow of a Kansas immigrant who was allegedly killed by a white nationalist demanded answers from the government about stopping hate crimes in the US.
- Time to change your passwords: Uber and Fitbit are among the millions of websites that may have been compromised 🔐
- A billboard in North Carolina that claims "Real men provide. Real women appreciate it," has sparked controversy across the country 👀