2. You would wait for HOURS to hear “Jesse Hold On” on Radio Disney.
There was something about those funky banjo lines that you just couldn’t resist.
3. They taught you your first French phrase.
“SAY IT’S TRUE! SAY TO ME! C’EST LA VIE!”
4. You loved how they looked like Looney Tunes characters on their first album cover…
The stars highlighted the playful, untraditional punctuation of their name!
6. “Rollercoaster” made you appreciate just how crazy and beautiful your eight-year-old life really was…
Second grade was such a wild ride, you know? A veritable…rollercoaster, if you will.
7. …while “I Shall Be There” brought you to new understandings of its emotional complexities.
You had never before heard anything deeper than, “In my heart I’ll paint a picture, and I swear it’s where I’ll be.” In fact, have you really since??
10. You and your friends totally memorized the dance from the “Jump Down” video.
There was always a minor fight about who got to be the pretty lead brunette one.
11. Really, you just loved everything about their Irish accents and plucky spirit. And denim.
WE LOVE AND MISS YOU, B*WITCHED.
- One person died and more than 100 others were injured after a commuter train crashed into a New Jersey Transit station in Hoboken.
- Fans of Donald Trump say Bill Clinton's past indiscretions are fair game at the next debate.
- Asos workers at the heart of its global retail empire say they're being treated like machines to deliver fast fashion.