What You Say During The Holidays Vs. What You Actually Mean
Because “I don’t really need anything this year” never actually means “I don’t really need anything this year.”
1. When you try to drop a hint.
2. When you get crafty with adjectives.
3. When you're ready for dessert.
4. When you just want to dance.
5. When you experience déjà vu.
6. When the office holiday party is just around the corner.
7. When hot cocoa season hits.
8. When you just need some answers.
9. And when you just can't avoid that annual fruitcake.
All images illustrated by Danielle Ceneta / BuzzFeed