Bret Easton Ellis, or BEE as he likes to refer to himself as in the third person, spent the weekend letting the world know he really wants to write the adapted screenplay for E L James’ 50 Shades of Grey trilogy. Oh, and he has SOME ideas about casting.
2. Lena Dunham is his first choice for Ana
3. But this…
Related: BEE wants David Cronenberg to direct 50 Shades of Grey. SORRY, ANGELINA. Fun fact: David worked with BEE initially on American Psycho.
16. To recap: this is BEE’s dream team for ‘50 Shades of Grey’
17. Also, he has a message for E L James:
18. No, really. He’s not kidding.
Maybe he should learn how to properly punctuate her name first…
19. SEE, YOU GUYS.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Let the Brexit countdown begin: Prime Minister Theresa May has invoked Article 50. Britain is set to leave the EU by 2019.
- The US House of Representatives voted to undo landmark internet privacy rules that protect your sensitive information 💻
- Companies like Nestle, Ben & Jerry's, and General Mills say they'll keep fighting carbon pollution despite Trump's climate change executive order.
- Two UN investigators' bodies were found in a shallow grave after they went missing in the Democratic Republic of Congo.