Vulture reports that a hologram of deceased rapper Nate Dogg will be performing on stage during Snoop Dogg and Dr. Dre’s Coachella set. Can you even believe that there is a rumor circulating that deceased rapper Tupac Shakur (2Pac) might also make a holographic appearance? Believe it. Who’s putting their bones on Biggie hologram appearance at Coachella?
You guys, this isn’t the first time a singer has performed via hologram so let’s not get our collective pop culture panties in a wad. Or should we? Is Nate Dogg performing via hologram hatin’ or commemoratin’?
Oh, in case you were wondering, Nate will perform several songs.
1. Jem and the Holograms. OBVI.
“Jem, through the use of her earrings, is also able to project holograms around her and uses this ability throughout the series to avoid danger and provide special effects for the performances of her group,” via Wikipedia.
Um, it’s Jem. Like you DON’T already want to hop down a Jem and the Holograms rabbit hole.
“Jerrica is able to command Synergy to project “the Jem hologram” over herself by means of the remote micro-projectors in her earrings, thus disguising her features and clothing enabling her to assume the Jem persona,” via Wikipedia.
2. Celine Dion performs live on American Idol stage with Elvis via hologram from 1968.
3. Gorillaz via hologram at 2005 MTV Europe Awards. Act surprised.
4. “Holographic diva Hatsume Miku performs ‘World is Mine’ live to thousands of real glowing fans. “
Video Credit: Sega
5. Al Gore Speaks via Hologram. I mean, he DID invent the Internet.
6. Holograms on CNN
7. CNN just LOVES the holograms. Will.i.am weighs in on the 2008 election.
8. Like you weren’t expecting Gorillaz again? We got Madge, too!
9. Tokio Hotel
You get two Mimi videos. One for little Moroccan and one for baby girl Monroe. RECOGNIZE.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Donald Trump marveled at how "brilliantly" Hitler seized power during a 2000 visit to a Holocaust museum.
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- At least 26 people have been treated by medics after a chemical incident at London City Airport.
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.