1. The Seagull
Nothing screams awesome like a dainty hip tattoo. I think they were giving these for free at Hollister that day.
2. “Yeshua” (Hebrew for Jesus)
You officially become a pop star once you get a religious tattoo.
Does it concern anyone else that his ass is directly in Jesus’ eye line?
4. Hands in Prayer
He’s basically on a Jesus bender at this point.
That. Font. Windows ‘98?
6. “Kanji” Music Symbol
Sure, fine… a music symbol. That, or a toaster.
This just looks like a stick on. Also? Stop making that face.
Added to the hands in prayer. I GUESS this is an improvement. YOU GET ONE FREE PASS, JUSTIN. Don’t be greedy.
Because Legend of the Guardians is his favorite movie.
10. Hockey Mascot
Oh right, he’s Canadian. That kinda makes me happy America isn’t responsible for him.
11. “1” “9” “7” “5”
So 1975 wouldn’t be written this way in Roman Numerals… Maybe it’s a PSAT sample question. One of these is not like the other…
12. Chi - Greek Abbreviation for Jesus
He totes loves Jesus, and how DARE you for judging.
13. Koi Fish
Beginning to think he’s just filling in the blanks at this point…
14. Angel with Cleavage
A Selena Gomez angel with cleavage ‘bout to get slapped in the head by a Koi fish.
So is he just letting any rando tattoo him at this point?
15. Tiger Head
This is officially the lamest sleeve I have ever seen. By the end of summer I fully expect to see a tree frog on his elbow region to round out the animal kingdom.
Now I need to go take a shame bath and wash the time I spent compiling this off of me.
I HOPE YOU’RE GRATEFUL, Buzzfeed.
I regret NOTHING!
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Protests outside a Donald Trump rally in New Mexico turned violent Tuesday night as demonstrators threw rocks and bottles at police officers.
- The Afghan Taliban has picked an extremist scholar as its successor to leader Mullah Mansour, who was killed in a U.S. drone strike last week.
- Twitter will no longer count links, @names, and GIFs toward its 140-character limit. You can also retweet yourself now.