1. If you've been dying to recreate a Cruella De Vil look from the recent reboot then this stylish wig will do most of the hard work for you!
2. Combine it with your best floor-length red dress and this lace eye mask to get her iconic look from the black and white ball.
4. Embody the show everyone's been talking about by wearing this Squid Game red jumpsuit set. You can choose a circle, triangle, or square-shaped face mask!
6. And this iconic angular mask is probably the easiest costume ever! Simply add your favourite hoodie to turn yourself into the ominous Squid Game leader.
9. This yellow checkered 'fit inspired by Clueless is about as fashionable as Halloween costumes can get.
11. This gorgeous cape will bring your butterfly costume to life. Check out a few TikTok tutorials on butterfly eye makeup to complete the look!
12. And if your makeup skills aren't *quite* there yet then not to worry, you can pop on this beautifully-detailed eye mask instead.
13. I can't imagine anybody not wanting to go as Rizzo for Halloween! This three-piece set will help you recreate her stylish '50s look.
14. This six-piece set has almost all you'll need to become an authentic-looking '20s flapper girl. Just add your most sequin-studded embroidered dress!
18. This skeleton jumpsuit is a failsafe option! Dramatically-shaded skull makeup is optional (but encouraged).
21. If you're feeling nostalgic this Halloween, simply add a school uniform-esque outfit to complete this Mildred Hubble costume.
23. And if you already have the perfect 'jilted lover' dress, this ~ghostly~ bridal veil will complete the look.
25. This surprisingly affordable floaty dress will work for so many different costumes – from gothic vampire to Morticia Addams!
27. If you're after more of a Halloween ~vibe~ than a full-on costume, then might I suggest this sugar skull-printed cocktail dress?
28. This long velvet cape is completely reversible! With a red side and a black side, your outfit possibilities are basically endless.
29. Channel your inner Dickens character by donning this top hat and cane set – even if it's just so you have an excuse to say "evenin' guvnah" all night long.
31. Maleficent is still a pretty iconic Halloween costume idea! This horned headpiece will get you off to a great start.
32. And these black wings will either complete your dark fairy look or transform you into a fallen angel.
36. Combine this creepy doll outfit with some suitably scary makeup for a timeless costume that never fails to turn heads.
Cant get enough of the spooky season? Check out more of our Halloween-themed posts below!
👻 The 25 Most Adorable Halloween Costumes For Kids On Amazon
🎃 25 Of The Cutest Halloween Outfits For Your Furry Friend
👻 24 Things You Need To Throw A Halloween Party On A Budget
🎃 Hear Me Out, Here Are 30 Halloween Home Decor Items That Are Actually Kind Of Chic