1. Why pay for boxes when you can get them for free?!
2. Definitely don't waste your money on Bubble Wrap.
3. Get your friends to help instead of hiring a moving company.
4. Plan your meals according to your moving timeline.
5. Get rid of unnecessary clutter with a yard sale.
6. Instead of renting a truck, borrow a friend's.
7. But if you absolutely must use a moving company, make sure you get quotes from multiple companies.
8. If you're moving a long distance, a portable moving container might be a good idea.
9. Deduct some of those pesky moving expenses from your taxes.
10. If you can, try and move during the "off-season."
11. If you have a lot of books, just ship them to your new home!
Good luck with your move! Hope to see you again soon!
USAA means United Services Automobile Association and its affiliates.