2. These funky moves from David Katoatau when he won a gold medal for Kiribati in the men’s weightlifting.
3. This nifty catch from a lawn bowls steward. Who’d have seen that coming?
5. These cuties reading “Baby, I Love You” at UNICEF’s Wee Garden on Glasgow Green.
6. This rather special fist pump for one Glasgow volunteer.
7. This lovely message from Jamaican athlete Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce helping us to put children first.
8. This competitive spirit from the Duchess of Cambridge playing traditional games from around the Commonwealth.
9. This flash of UNICEF’s exclusive “go-faster” wristbands on 800m gold medallist from Botswana, Nijel Amos.
10. This unforgettable moment when you made history and texted to put children first across the Commonwealth.
Got your own memorable moments from the Commonwealth Games? Tweet in to @UNICEF_UK and let us know!
There’s still time for you to donate to UNICEF to put children first around the Commonwealth.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. It is also not paid advertising. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Uber finally laid out hard rules for riders: No guns, sex, or barfing, please 🚗❌