1. Being around other couples makes you feel physically ill.
2. You can't stand listening to "relationship talk..."
3. ...even though, secretly, you want in.
4. People that you never found attractive are starting to seem a lot more attractive.
5. Your ears are oversensitive to the sounds of other people having a "good time."
6. You know all too well what unrequited love feels like.
7. Everyone has their own opinions and advice on how you could become less single...
8. ...but nothing seems to work.
9. Your non-single friends are starting to get a little smug about their relationship status.
10. And a little too condescending.
11. Sometimes you wonder if you'll be alone forever.
12. But it's not all bad. And there's no use thinking of what "could be."
13. At least your dog loves you.
14. And besides, hanging with your friends is better than "dating" anyway.
All imagery courtesy of NBC