Golden Chicken Fried Rice
2 ½ teaspoons oil
2 eggs, beaten
1 carrot, diced
1 red pepper, diced
4 spring onions, sliced
1 chicken breast, thinly sliced
Salt and pepper, to taste
1 packet Uncle Ben's Special Microwave Rice Golden Vegetable
20 milliliters low-salt soy sauce
1. Place a wok or large frying pan over a medium heat and add 1 teaspoon of the oil.
2. Add the eggs and scramble in the pan until cooked through. Remove from the pan and set aside.
3. Next add the remainder of the oil to the pan, then add the carrot, pepper, and half of the spring onions. Stir fry for 3–4 minutes.
4. Add the chicken, season with salt and pepper and continue to stir fry until the chicken is cooked through.
5. Add the Uncle Ben’s rice and reserved egg, stir fry for 2 minutes, and finish with the soy sauce.
6. Finish with the reserved spring onion and enjoy!