1 pouch Uncle Ben’s Special Microwave Golden Vegetable Rice
125 grams red cabbage, very thinly sliced
60 grams carrots, peeled and grated
100 grams cucumber, with center flesh removed and thinly sliced
60 grams red pepper, thinly sliced
125 grams Edamame beans
30 grams spring onion, chopped
15 grams fresh coriander, chopped
15 grams fresh mint, chopped
1 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
1 clove garlic, chopped
1 teaspoon chilli sauce
2 tablespoon soy sauce
1 tablespoon sesame oil
Juice of 2 limes
1 tablespoon honey
80 millilitres olive oil
1. Microwave the Uncle Ben’s Special Golden Vegetable Rice as per the packet instructions. Pour the rice into a mixing bowl. Let cool.
2. In a small bowl, whisk ginger, garlic, chilli sauce, soy sauce, sesame oil, lime juice, honey, and olive oil until combined. Set aside.
3. Combine red cabbage, carrots, red pepper, cucumber, edamame beans, and spring onion in a large bowl.
4. Pour desired amount of dressing over the vegetable mixture; stir to combine.
5. Add cooled Uncle Ben’s Special Golden Vegetable Rice to the cabbage mixture.
6. Gently stir in fresh coriander and mint before serving. Enjoy!