1. What happens when a few people who run events for a living want to plan a proposal for a girl who loves musicals?
So my friends got engaged last weekend. Majorly engaged. Three city blocks in downtown Chicago covered, a chorus with choreography popping up out of nowhere, making Millennium Park come to a standstill on a Saturday in April with about 3 hours of rehearsal…don’t forget the 8 man film crew. And the guitarists…and poor Roommate Dan had to carry the amp the whole time. Sorry dude.
Watch and enjoy!
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- The chairman of the National Governors Association, said Trump has promised only criminals will deported and random spot checks won't be conducted.
- The trans sister of a Trump inauguration singer must be allowed to use the restroom that fits her gender ID, a judge ruled.
- The suspect in a Kansas shooting that left an Indian man dead thought he was shooting Iranians, and the FBI is investigating as a possible hate crime.
- Elon Musk announced that his SpaceX company will send two tourists around the moon by 2018 🚀🌝