1. Patient safety is their priority.
2. They not only save lives, but set records while doing it.
3. Count 'em: One, two, three (Gold Plus Awards in 2017, that is)
4. They are protecting the long-term heart health of chemotherapy patients.
5. The Pat and Jim Calhoun Cardiology Center has a specialized heart health program – just for women.
6. They can stop heart attacks through a patient's wrist (yes, you read that right).
7. They turn heart patients into marathoners.
8. They believe "possible" is what happens when you refuse to give up.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!