1. Gilgamesh (FFXIII-2): Think about how time consuming it'd be to accessorize yourself if you had six arms.
2. Seymour Omnis (FFX): Getting your morning #OOTD selfie would be a lighting and angle nightmare if your entire body was a mirror.
3. Ultimecia (FFVIII): To get your hair molded into horns on the daily like this, you'd have to be a sorceress.
4. Exdeath (FFV): Monday's would just suck.
5. Necron (FFIX): Good luck clearing doorways with a 60 ft wingspan. You'd be permanently crossing your arms too.
6. Ultima Weapon (FFVIII): Thought your morning was shitty that one time your car wouldn't start? This superboss rides a demon. That its attached to.
7. Safer Sephiroth (FFVII): Is a cloud tutu the only thing you can wear because you have wing legs? Didn't think so.
8. Barthandelus (FFXIII): Imagine having to apply makeup to four additional faces.
9. The Undying (FFXII): If you want to leave the house on time you shouldn't absorb an ancient being AND an airship fortress into your body.
10. Yiazmat (FFXII): Don't even know where we'd start if we were this one.
11. Zeromus (FFIV): No amount of coffee will put you in a good mood if you are the literal manifestation of hate.
That's why it says hello by casting Big Bang on your party.
12. Kefka (FFVI): Sometimes you spend hours putting together the freshest look only to have to take it all off and flex your God of Magic form.
Come on you do-gooding Returners, the world was destroyed and everything so just let him wear clashing patterns if he wants.