1. Hack your unopenable "drawers."
2. Enlist the insides of your cabinets.
3. They can also store your measuring cups.
4. Keep 'em organized with a coat of chalkboard paint.
5. Organize by pegboard, à la Julia Child.
6. Skip the knife block.
7. Make up with shelves what you lack in cabinets.
8. Turn your fridge into a spice rack.
9. Make the most of your cabinet space with rolling shelves.
10. Use every. Single. Bit. Of wall space.
11. Utilize the sides of your cabinets.
12. Stick magnetic racks to the side of your fridge.
13. Hang pots and pans from the ceiling.
14. Line the area right underneath the ceiling with shelves.
15. Fill awkward corner cabinets with pots and pans, using hooks or lazy susans.
This can work for organizing other, non-corner cabinets too.