Does anyone actually “spring clean,” or do they just look around their cozy winter nests and think about cleaning, then snuggle further down into their blanket?
Anyway, some of these projects are better suited to plain tees, while others lend themselves to printed versions. Consider yourself duly warned: for many (but not all!) of these projects, you’ll need a needle, thread, and spare time. Maybe they can keep your hands busy while you re-watch all of Game of Thrones before the new season starts — just don’t accidentally sew your fingers to the fabric.
Because kittehs like to play, too.
Perhaps the most efficient means of storing all of your wearable high school or college memories in one place, the quilt makes a great picnic or stargazing blanket. You can find DIY directions here….but if you don’t feel like learning how to quilt, you can get one made here.
24. 10. Hang Them On Your Walls
This technique doesn’t even require sewing. Neither does this one.
- Donald Trump criticized NATO, German Chancellor Angela Merkel, and the European Union in an interview published Sunday.
- BuzzFeed News spent two months mapping Trump's personal and business connections — and found more than 1,500 in all.
- Eight billionaires — all men — together own as much wealth as the world's poorest 3.7 billion people, a new report has revealed.
- There's a new HBO show called "The Young Pope" and the internet is having fun with it.