1. Love prevails FUGLY dress.
We know just how much Laura was willing to marry Scotty when she put on that FUGLY nurse/nun dress or whatever you want to call it. Too bad Tim Gunn wasn’t lurking around the corner to tell her Scotty wasn’t worth making that dress work.
2. Pizza makes everything better.
A little advice to fathers that have been absent over a decade, bring your pregnant daughter pizza from the best italian place in town and not only will they forgive you, but they’ll bond with you too. Although these scenes would make for a great Peter Piper Pizza commercial, we can’t help, but wonder why Maxie Jones is giving Frisco the time of day. Not only did the dead beat father miss out on her childhood, but he also failed to show up at the funeral for his other daughter, Georgie. That must have been some damn good pizza.
3. The world is not eco-friendly enough for children.
Yeah that was our thought too. If we ever believed these two were perfect for each other we definitely don’t believe it now. Global warming too threatening for cute E-Trade babies, really?
4. Ticking teddy bears are terrifying.
Just after convincing her family the stuff animal was harmless, Lulu realized their concerns were right when it started ticking. Moments later she passed out and was eventually kidnapped. Moral here? Bears with clocks are dangerous. GET TO THE CHOPPA!
5. Bobbie is back!
And so are her…oh forget it! It’s the 50th Anniversary and we’re happy to see her return!
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Election forecasts are everywhere these days, but what do they really mean? Here's what they tell us 🔍
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Obamacare premiums will jump an average 25% in 2017, but federal officials say subsidies will keep costs low for most people.
- The first Gilmore Girls trailer is finally here and it looks like Luke and Lorelai are together 💛☕️