16 Reasons Why Losing Your Job Is Actually The Best
So you lost your job. There are plenty of bright sides! Pick yourself up and learn by example — catch the series premiere of Jennifer Falls, tonight on TV Land!
1. Goodbye, buzzing fluorescent lights. Goodbye, pantsuits, khakis, and whites.
2. Drop everything you're doing. You're going home EARLY!
3. Meetings, schmeetings.
4. Enjoy your one-way commute rush hour-free!
5. From now on, you're working for YO SELF.
6. Now every day is the weekend!
7. No more dress code!
8. That co-worker who never refilled the coffee? OUT OF YOUR LIFE.
9. And that obnoxiously loud typer next to you? GONE.
10. No more mile-long email threads.
11. No more boss looking over your shoulder!
12. Unlimited breaks!
"4:30 p.m. Time for my second late-afternoon snack break."
13. 9 to 5? LMAO.
14. Never eat over your keyboard again...
"Yes, I'd like a standing order of pizza — Sunday through Saturday, please."
15. ...and rock out headphones-free!
While you eat pizza, of course.