1. You start to search the internet to diagnose your symptoms...
2. ...and start to think you have contracted every disease.
3. Your medicine cabinet becomes an over-the-counter pharmacy.
4. Hand sanitizer becomes your new best friend.
5. You begin to struggle constantly between wanting to exercise and fearing injury.
6. You develop an ability to sense anyone in the office with flu-like symptoms.
7. You considered adding a mask as a staple to your wardrobe:
8. You start to load up on Vitamin C at the first inkling of a cough.
9. You become a source of knowledge for all home remedies...
10. ...with chicken soup being your go-to.
11. You have to report not having health insurance on your 2014 tax return.
Having health insurance can help squash some of the anxiety in your everyday life, especially when it comes to paying penalties on your taxes.
Don't worry about reporting your health insurance status on your 2014 return — let TurboTax be your resource.